Are you a talented account manager with marketing expertise looking for a new opportunity with one of the DC area’s top places to work?
If you’re an account manager with experience building and managing client relationships AND placing marketing professionals in roles they love, we’d like to help you find your next big career move – with us! TorchLight is seeking an Account Manager to join our team of experts to manage placement of candidates in marketing, communications, and creative roles at a variety of client organizations.
The Account Manager will manage the growth of existing client relationships and new business opportunities, identify qualified candidates for placement, and promote our services to expand business within these accounts. If you have excellent relationship building skills, experience managing the full lifecycle of job orders, and want to work for a company that really cares about its employees, this role could be for you!
This position is 100% remote with some on-site meetings in the DMV area when travel is permitted.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time job, 40-hours per week.
- Build and expand the network within assigned accounts through calls, client visits (as appropriate) and networking events, with the goal of account expansion
- Conduct meetings and client intake sessions for each job order using established sales and recruiting methods
- Manage the lifecycle of job orders from client intake, candidate identification, candidate interview prep, feedback, and placement of candidates to continued follow up post-placement.
- Effectively employ the applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage job requirements and track client/candidate status/discussions
- Work with team members to establish and refine recruitment strategies, providing color and context for each role to successfully identify and place the right candidates with the right opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with candidates who are in any phase of the hiring process
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients and placed candidates to ensure high satisfaction level; communicate findings to team and manage potential issues or escalate if needed
- Manage client communications and conflict resolution as needed, as well as on/offboarding with clients
- Meet annual revenue goals
Skills and experience:
- At least 4+ years of marketing, full-life cycle agency recruiting, and/or account management
- At least 2+ years managing accounts in a b2b industry
- Exceptional relationship builder who can build trust and consult with candidates and clients to deliver excellent experiences
- Exposure to CRM or Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and competitive drive to get things done through influencing and collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at various levels of an organization with professionalism, attention to detail, and a sense of humor
- Strong project management and decision-making skills, with the ability to ask for help and delegate as needed
- Results-oriented customer service ethic
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.