Seeking account specialist with agency experience for a world-renowned global brand
TorchLight is seeking an Agency Account Specialist (Long-term contract) for 100% remote role with a global hospitality company located in Northern Virginia. The Agency Account Specialist is responsible for managing the creative development process and campaign management in close partnership with the creative department and Account Management team.
Long-term contract opportunity; full-time job 40-hours per week with a package of benefits.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
100% remote opportunity, and ideal candidates are located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore Metro Areas.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with account management leadership to define and communicate priorities and creative strategy for content and visual assets
- Partner with clients on creative strategy and project briefs
- Collaborate with agency staff (creative, copy, production, etc.) on creative requirements and concepts
- Ensure creative output and campaigns meeting brand mission, requirements, deadlines, and budget
- Provide cross-departmental communication and complete project management including approvals
- Report and analyze campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing campaign management; agency experience required!
- Demonstrated success collaborating with clients and creative departments to deliver high-quality projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.