Seeking Acquisition Marketing Manager for publishing company in NY & MA
TorchLight is seeking an Acquisition Marketing Manager, Mobile Apps for a language learning/publishing company located in NYC and Concord, MA. The marketing manager will be responsible for increasing visibility and driving user acquisition of the company’s mobile app in the iOS App & Google Play stores. They will work directly with internal partners and external agencies on all things mobile marketing to continue to grow the company’s learning language subscription business.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the Concord, MA area or NYC, or on the East Coast with ability to travel to MA office as needed. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Hybrid or remote position.
- Develop and manage mobile marketing strategy and campaigns to drive engagement and user acquisition
- Oversee mobile acquisition campaign optimization, analysis and performance metrics to drive continued growth
- Manage day-to-day relationship with mobile agency partner and ensure campaigns meet acquisition goals
- Lead app store optimization and identify and implement testing opportunities through social platforms, affiliates, Ad Networks, and/or DSPs
- Influence mobile product development by sharing insights and learnings with product teams
- Guide app developers to keep up with framework and SDK updates to ensure mobile analytics are accurate
Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 years’ experience in a B2C digital marketing and/or direct marketing role with 2+ years in mobile marketing
- Strong functional and technical understanding of current mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape
- Subscription-based marketing and/or app store experience strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in mobile campaign analytics, optimization, performance metrics and attribution; Kochava/Firebase expertise preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team in multiple remote locations
- Background in Ed Tech or language learning experience ideal; knowledge in gaming or cryptocurrency nice to have
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.