Are you a talented Advertising Copywriter with agency experience and working knowledge of the Las Vegas hospitality market?
If you are ready to join the internal agency of a large global brand as Advertising Copywriter, this role could be for you! TorchLight is seeking an Advertising Copywriter (Contract) with significant agency experience NOW to deliver compelling consumer-focused & campaign-driven copy across traditional and digital channels. The Advertising Copywriter will have expert writing and editing skills with the ability to communicate brand, messaging and individual project objectives clearly and effectively. Copywriting experience in Las Vegas hospitality market required. Read on to learn more about specific responsibilities and requirements for this exciting position.
This is a remote position. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop impactful creative that effectively communicates brand story and identity across a wide range of channels and platforms
- Ensure campaigns meet highest standards including brand guidelines, messaging and positioning are met
- Develop relevant and succinct copydecks that meet client briefs and account/client feedback
- Deliver high quality solutions for digital and traditional platforms including social media, web, print, collateral and others
- Partner with creative director and internal teams to concept, develop and deliver marketing and other campaigns
- Create high quality slogans, headlines, copy and related elements for multi-channel ads, email and campaigns
- Write effective internal communications materials, scripts, blog posts, articles and related initiatives
- Participate in and contribute to creative briefings and presentations, present concepts effectively and persuasively
- Review creative performance and iterate approach for future creative output based on results
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of copywriting/copyediting experience; agency experience a must
- Experience working with creative briefs to develop copydecks and deliver stellar marketing/advertising copy;
- Create top-notch copy that meets strategic objectives including short and long form deliverables
- Expert editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytics and research abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly adept at developing strong working relationships
- Copywriting experience in Las Vegas hospitality market required
- REQUIRED: Compelling, cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to deliver impactful storytelling and communications. Wow us!
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.