Seeking REMOTE Agency Account Manager for an award-winning multicultural agency
TorchLight Hire is seeking an experienced Agency Account Manager to help deliver results for an award-winning cultural insights creative agency. The role will lead the relationship development, strategy, development and day-to-day execution of branding, advertising, marketing, event activation, and civic engagements for enterprise accounts. If you’re looking to work with big name brands that build authentic consumer connections, this may be the role for you!
Remote – 10% travel.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Fully remote.
- Act as lead point of contact for a portfolio of accounts within the retail, financial services, health and wellness, and CPG space
- Manage day-to-day campaigns including content marketing, digital strategy, social media marketing, event marketing and campaign management
- Ensure creative output and campaigns meeting brand mission, requirements, deadlines, and budget
- Partner with internal teams to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns and events
- Analyze and interpret campaign results, draft and deliver client presentations and make strategic and insightful recommendations
- 3-5 years of B2C account management experience and client service; agency experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of marketing & communications, project management, social and event activation
- Effective in an entrepreneurial environment that’s quickly evolving and growing. Requires minimal supervision
- Impeccable written, oral and presentation skills/public speaking.
- High level of cultural competency with understanding of multicultural marketing campaign development and brand management
- Passion for multicultural voices and representation
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.