Seeking Agency Account Specialist for Northern Virginia Company
TorchLight is seeking an Agency Account Specialist (Contract) for remote role with a company located in Northern Virginia. The Agency Account Specialist is responsible for managing the creative development process and campaign management in close partnership with the creative department and Account Management team.
Ideal candidates are in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore metro areas, but candidates in the Eastern Time Zone will be considered for this remote opportunity.
Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with account management leadership to define and communicate priorities and creative strategy for content and visual assets
- Partner with clients on creative strategy and project briefs
- Collaborate with agency staff (creative, copy, production, etc.) on creative requirements and concepts
- Ensure creative output and campaigns meeting brand mission, requirements, deadlines and budget
- Provide cross-departmental communication and complete project management including approvals
- Report and analyze campaign performance
- 3+ years of experience in integrated marketing campaign management; agency experience required
- Demonstrated success collaborating with clients and creative departments to deliver high-quality projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some travel required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.