TorchLight is seeking a seasoned Digital Marketing Strategist for an agency in the Washington, DC area. The Digital Strategist will develop and lead campaigns across a wide variety of digital channels. Strong candidates will have focused experience in the areas of social media and content marketing, online community management, and digital marketing analytics.
Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity.
- Create and manage strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns to address a variety of client needs
- Work with internal teams to connect digital, social, mobile, and traditional marketing campaigns
- Develop creative briefs and present internally as well as to assigned clients
- Serve as internal subject matter expert on all areas related to digital marketing best practices and trends
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience including significant expertise in social media marketing
- Exceptional client service acumen with ability to nurture relationships
- Proven expertise in creating, executing, and measuring a wide array of digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Google Suite skills with ability to analyze data sets
- B.A. in marketing, communications, or related areas
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.