Event marketing agency seeks a collaborative Senior Marketing Manager to lead client accounts
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Agency Senior Marketing Manager for an expanding creative agency in Alexandria, VA. The Senior Marketing Manager will be the day-to-day client contact and team lead, managing integrated marketing and event strategies for a host of exciting association accounts. If you’ve got 3+ years of creative agency and events experience, then this job could be the perfect fit for you – read more below!
Hybrid work opportunity ideal candidates are located in the Washington, D.C. area. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire full-time job opportunity. Hybrid work environment with flexible work-from-home options (WFH).
- Partner with internal team to plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns and events for association clients
- Identify stories, trends, and messaging to activate and drive awareness for clients
- Write and develop key marketing and event content for clients
- Develop and participate in client presentations, creative briefs, and KPI reports
- Lead project management efforts to develop project scopes and budgets
- Completely own client accounts and all associated relationship management
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of agency account management and/or non-profit (association) marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills with a client-centric mindset
- Strong writing and/or copywriting skills
- Firm understanding of multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics
- Exceptional project management skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.