Seeking talented Analyst to Support Global Non-Profit CEO
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Analyst, Office of the CEO for a global non-profit organization in Washington, DC. This role will support the non-profit CEO on every level including day-to-day management of calendars, event and meeting follow up, briefing leadership on trends and other pertinent issues, conducting research and so much more. The role is best suited for candidates that are highly organized, intellectually curious, proactive, and possess strong writing skills.
Qualified applicants must be in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Support the day-to-day needs of organization’s CEO to include managing calendars, scheduling confirmations, and meeting follow-up notes
- Become familiar with all aspects of the organization’s mission and serve as ‘eyes and ears’ for the CEO – seeking out trends, news stories, and thought leadership opportunities
- As needed support the research and identification of new opportunities for the organization, identifying gaps in service or potential new areas of engagement
- Write communications for CEO as needed in channels such as email and/or social media
- 4+ years of experience supporting the daily needs of a senior leader; non-profit, consulting and/or healthcare industry experience a big plus
- Demonstrated success managing multiple daily priorities
- Very strong writing, editing and proofing abilities
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to be proactive and always think ahead
- Strategic and critical thinking skills to serve as a true partner to the CEO
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.