Seeks an Associate Creative Director for a DC-area agency
TorchLight seeks an Associate Creative Director for an agency located in the Washington, DC area. The Associate Director is responsible for ensuring high-quality creative deliverables that meet client objectives and quality standards. He or she will manage a team and work directly with clients on a variety of strategic and tactical creative projects.
Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity.
- Lead team of designers, writers and related staff to produce top-notch creative for a variety of platforms
- Direct and develop advertising, collateral, branding, content, and others
- Manage the creative development process from requirements phase to launch
- Ensure creative output meets client briefs including deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards
- Serve as client lead and drive client meetings including effective presentation of creative concepts
- Ensure positive client relationships through expert communications and problem solving
- Design and/or write copy to produce high-quality creative products
- 8+ years of design and/or copy experience with 3+ years in a leadership position; agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact PR/Advertising campaigns including print, web, digital and film
- Experience managing creative staff and working with clients
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, Maya
- Animation, video and events experience a plus
- B.A./B.F.A. in Communications, Advertising, or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.