Seeking a talented B2B Marketing Manager for a tech company based in the DC area
TorchLight is seeking a talented B2B Marketing Manager for a technology company located in the Washington, D.C. area. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing performance driven demand generation strategies and implementing campaigns across a wide variety of digital platforms. He or she will be highly analytical and partner effectively with marketing, sales and technology teams to drive results.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create and execute demand generation strategies and campaigns to meet objectives
- Establish performance metrics for various stages of marketing funnel including leads, prospects and conversions
- Utilize marketing automation tools to maximize engagement through lead nurture and scoring programs
- Optimize lead management process to ensure successful movement of prospects through the funnel and effective handoff to sales
- Create reports, dashboards and analysis on campaign performance and pipeline; communicate results to business partners and management
- Implement key marketing initiatives including website optimization/management, CRM, marketing automation programs, webinars , print and trade shows
- Assist with other marketing programs as needed
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing; technology and/or software sector preferred
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing demand generation programs that drive leads and revenue
- High proficiency in data analytics and data-driven sales/marketing funnel optimization
- Expertise in marketing automation and CRM tools; HubSpot, Pardot and Salesforce preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and campaigns
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skill
- Associates/Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.