TorchLight Hire is seeking a Business Development Manager (Contract) with expertise in supporting business objectives and competing priorities for a large non-profit organization based in Washington D.C. The role will be responsible for supporting the business development activities, cross-functional team relationships, and strategic partnerships.
Candidates must be located in the greater Washington D.C. or Northern Virginia areas for this hybrid work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time, contract role, 40 hours per week. Hybrid work opportunity with flexible schedule and work-from-home (WFH) options. References and background check required.
- Support development of prospect lists, strategies, and prospect outreach
- Establishing BD cases for future opportunities
- Oversee renewals of current relationship agreements while driving business objectives
- Manage the on-going pipeline of current and future business targets while managing stakeholder engagement
- Manager internal and external partnerships supporting digital initiatives
Skills & Experience:
- Five (5) + years of business development experience supporting digital channels and partners
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience writing and editing for a variety of marketing channels
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience working with stakeholders
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.