Seeking Business Development Manager for a technology-forward company in Northern Va
TorchLight is seeking a Business Development Manager for a technology-forward company located in Northern Va. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of business development experience with demonstrated expertise selling into the federal government space (preferably DoD and/or Intelligence Community).
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Quickly become fluent in organization's product and services to effectively communicate value proposition to targeted audience/s
- Identify and pursue new revenue streams, working in conjunction with internal experts to craft winning proposals
- Nurture and grow existing government accounts
- Five (5) plus years of successful business development experience; demonstrated track record selling to government agencies, including DoD and/or the Intelligence Community
- Significant experience and expertise pitching to new and existing clients and track record of creating winning proposals
- Ability to understand complex data and technology systems and translate into clear and concise messaging for target audience/s
- U.S. citizen, active security clearance preferred
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.