Seeking results-driven partner marketing manager for DC-area company
Are you a results-driven partner marketing professional with a collaborative approach? TorchLight is looking for a talented Channel Partner Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies to deliver high-value customers through partners’ marketing/sales funnels. Ideal candidates will have 8+ years of relevant experience with the ability to achieve pipeline, revenue, and overall business growth through integrated marketing programs. If you are a tech-savvy channel marketing expert with a desire to make significant business impact, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. Client may be able to support remote candidates. U.S. Citizenship or a U.S. permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Create and manage strategy for partner marketing to meet sales and revenue targets
- Collaborate with partners on marketing plans that meet partner goals
- Work with internal marketing teams to create impactful campaigns for partner customer promotion
- Work with field marketing leadership to maximize regional marketing resources and efforts
- Leverage communications programs to remain top of mind with partners
- Effectively manage MDF to fuel partner marketing and customer engagement to produce positive ROI
- Produce reports and analysis of all partner marketing programs and communicate ROI of all efforts
- Efficiently manage budgets for partner-related expenses
- 8+ years of experience in channel/partner marketing
- Demonstrated success marketing to partners, as well as managing and executing channel programs
- Deep knowledge of business process and related infrastructure needs
- Proficient at marketing automation systems and Salesforce
- High technical acumen and ability to extract customer value from technology tools and platforms
- Adept at communicating requirements related to business process and related technology needs
- Experience working with marketing and sales partners to maximize marketing and sales pipeline
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.