Seeking talented multicultural communications pro for DC-based organization
TorchLight is seeking a Communications Specialist (Contract) with strong writing and editing skills to develop and execute the communications strategy and plans for the multicultural business.
Washington, D.C./Baltimore Area
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract. Full-time job 40-hours per week with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Develop and execute effective communications strategy and roadmap for organization
- Deliver a range of communications materials including team briefings, town hall communiques, staff meeting updates, newsletters and others
- Support change management initiatives and planning needs including input and implementation
- Work with IT and other experts to develop and launch technology-related communications
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in multicultural communications
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing communications strategy and plans
- Experience working with IT professionals to develop effective communications deliverables for non-tech audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong project management abilities
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.