Financial services technology company seeks savvy Communications Specialist to manage product and event marketing campaigns
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Communications Specialist for a growing tech-forward company focused on delivering solutions for the accounting industry. The Communications Specialist will be responsible for execution of various marketing & communications campaigns, including those focused on their Research & Innovation. If you have a curiosity to try new approaches to developing creative integrated marketing campaigns to drive awareness, engagement, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy, this is the role for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in or near one of four locations: DC Metro, Raleigh, NC, New York City, or Dexter, MI.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Remote work environment.
*This client has instituted a Covid-19 vaccination policy.
- Support the execution and promotion of marketing and communications campaigns to drive organization’s thought leadership initiatives
- Oversee organization’s Conferences Sponsorship & Exhibit Marketing (SPEX) strategy and tactics
- Work with graphic designers to create digital and print marketing assets
- Design and create PowerPoint slides, including data charts and graphs
- Analyze, optimize, and report on campaign analytics
- Maintain and update yearly advertising budget for managed campaigns
- Write social posts and coordinate social media scheduling
Skills and experience:
- Two (2) + years of professional experience in marketing and/or communications, preferably in a B2B environment
- Strong integrated marketing & communications campaign experience including demonstrated work in social media management, marketing campaign project management, PR/Media Relations, and marketing analytics reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with high proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize competing projects; project management software experience, such as Workfront or Monday.com desired
- Strong verbal, written, visual/presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling content (emails, website copy, blogs, videos, social content, talking points and more)
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.