We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to develop effective content marketing and social strategy!
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager (Contract-to-Hire) for a large Arlington, VA based organization. Ideal candidates for this dynamic position will provide strategic marketing guidance for internal clients and lead the organization’s enterprise content marketing and social media strategy. If you’re a highly creative marketer ready to make your mark, then this opportunity could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore areas. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract-to-hire opportunity; full-time job 40 hours per week with flexible work schedule and work-from-home (WFH) options. Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Produce high-impact marketing strategy and social media content
- Expand paid social media and organic media presence
- Manage overall content calendar, vendors, and agencies
- Partner with Marketing & Communications team to define content KPIs; provide ongoing content and campaign reports including recommendations for optimization
- Maintain brand standards across all content initiatives
- Create marketing content strategy and collateral
- Provide management and oversight to members of the Marketing & Communications team
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of digital marketing, content, and social media marketing experience
- Strong eye for copy required
- Proficient in marketing analytics and campaign reporting
- Experience with social media management platforms; SproutSocial preferred
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Strong project management abilities
- People management experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.