Are you a content strategist with serious writing skills looking for your next opportunity?
TorchLight is seeking a detail-oriented Content Marketing Manager (Contract) with expertise in marketing project management, writing, and content strategy to join a nationally recognized organization in Washington, D.C.
Washington, D.C. Remote work will be considered for candidates on the East Coast.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract opportunity. Full-time job 40-hours per week with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Support content strategy development for print and digital communications
- Write and edit digital and print content including SEO friendly web content
- Facilitate, review, and post web content and assets through CMS platform
- Maintain project status reports and plans with milestones, key dates, and schedules
- Utilize data, research, and insights to make content strategy recommendations
Skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Strong writing and editing expertise required
- Proficient in Content Management Systems; Adobe Experience Manager preferred
- Adept at managing marketing project timelines and deliverables
- Proven experience developing and executing content strategy
Please take note: Many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.