Seeking Content Marketing Manager for D.C.-based educational organization
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Manager for an educational organization based in Washington, D.C. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of digital/content marketing experience with the ability to develop effective content marketing strategy and content pieces that meet business and marketing objectives.
Qualified applicants are ideally located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas, but remote candidates in the Eastern or Central Time Zones will be considered as well.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. 40 hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options. 10% travel required.10% travel required.
- Produce high-impact content, including reports white papers, blogs and others content to support inbound, outbound and other lead/revenue generating campaigns
- Work closely with web management team to create and optimize site content for SEO
- Collaborate with creative team to deliver high quality designs for all content packages
- Identify, onboard and oversee contractors and ensure deliverables meet quality standards
- Work with marketing leadership to define content KPIs; provide ongoing content and campaign reports including recommendations for optimization
- Maintain brand standards across all content initiatives
- Design and build landing pages, emails and graphics
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years of digital marketing/content marketing experience
- Highly adept at using content development and distribution strategies to drive leads and conversions
- Proficient in analytics and campaign reporting
- Working knowledge of CRM/marketing automation systems; Marketo and Salesforce preferred
- Working knowledge of content management systems; WordPress preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Experience with demand generation in SaaS environment preferred; sales enablement experience preferred
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.