Seeking Content Marketing Senior Director for Tech Company in Northern Virginia
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Content Marketing Senior Director for a Northern VA-based tech organization. Ideal candidates will have 12-15+ years of experience in a B2B or B2G content strategy position with particular expertise in content development, marketing, and optimization. If you meet these requirements and can manage and inspire a team of digital marketers and content development experts, this job may be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC/Baltimore Metro.
U.S. citizenship is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity. Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Craft and manage overall content strategy with targeted messaging aligned to key audience segments that deliver on business priorities and brand strategy
- Collaborate with marketing, communications, and business partners to create differentiated, compelling content to drive engagement
- Partner with internal stakeholder groups to develop, deploy, and optimize content strategies across web, digital/social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Lead editorial calendar development
- Manage corporate social media channels and create employee social media ambassador program to support reputation building efforts
- Oversee content marketing analytics and metrics, report performance, and use data-backed insights and best practices to inform content strategy
- Manage a sizable team of digital marketers and content developers
- 12-15+ years’ experience leading content strategy and content marketing in a complex, matrixed environment; B2B/B2G and tech experience preferred
- Ability to influence and counsel stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership
- Experience leveraging CRM and other tools to analyze and report on performance; Salesforce & Google Analytics a plus
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills and the ability to translate technical concepts into interesting, accessible copy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Proven success leading teams
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.