Seeking talented writer, editor, and agency account manager to join content marketing team
TorchLight Hire seeks a Content Marketing Strategist and Account Manager for an agency client in Northern VA. This role will manage the content marketing strategy, implementation, and ongoing campaign measurement for an assigned client portfolio.
Qualified applicants must be in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Lead content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads for all assigned client engagements
- Drive content marketing implementation, including managing all marketing editorial calendars
- Measure effectiveness of content marketing initiatives; optimize and provide business insight for ongoing improvement
- Hire, manage, and edit content from freelance writers; write and rewrite content, as necessary
- 5+ years professional experience working in content marketing or related field; B2B and agency account/client management experience preferred
- Experience creating content for the web and other marketing channels
- Excellent project management skills and solid understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple client engagements
- Stellar writing and editing skills with keen attention to detail
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.