TorchLight seeks a Content & Partner Marketing Specialist for a company based in Arlington, VA. The Marketing Specialist will manage all aspects of partner marketing relationships and effectively collaborate to achieve goals and objectives.
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with partners to develop and implement marketing strategy, plans, and campaigns
- Maintain consistent, effective communication with partners on marketing opportunities and programs
- Lead content development with partners and internal teams
- Collaborate with internal company teams on event planning and launch
- Oversee marketing collateral and materials
- Provide reports and analysis on partner marketing efforts
- Serve as project manager for various partner marketing programs
- Work with partners and internal teams to optimize marketing budgets
- Ensure brand guidelines are met across all marketing programs
- 3+ years of agency or partnership management experience
- Highly developed relationship management abilities with a collaborative approach
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM
- Results focus with ability to effectively analyze and report out on performance
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.