Seeking Talented Content Producer for D.C Area Organization
Are you a talented marketing content writer/manager who can tell compelling stories through engaging copy? TorchLight is seeking a Content Producer for a D.C. area technology non-profit. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience writing integrated content packages for digital and traditional platforms. If you have the ability to deliver high-impact content and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Write and produce high impact marketing copy and content that communicates brand story and drives engagement
- Create a range of engaging copy including social media, web content, infographics, video scripts, case studies and others
- Produce clear and concise creative briefs for video and other graphical/digital elements
- Work with communications group to develop editorial calendars and write content based on calendar priorities
- Traffic content review and approvals in partnership with leadership and related stakeholders
- 7+ years of experience in marketing copywriting including brand and promotional copy
- Proven success delivering compelling storytelling through impactful copy and visual assets
- Ability to effectively communicate technical subjects in for non-technical audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert editing and proofreading abilities
- Adept at project management and prioritization
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.