Seeking innovative Content Writer/Editor for Large National Organization
TorchLight seeks Content Writer/Editor (Contract) for a national organization based in Washington, D.C. The Content Writer/Editor is responsible for developing and executing innovative digital content programs across a variety of platforms. He or she will drive innovation and collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Serve as writer, editor and producer for a range for digital and traditional platforms
- Develop and produce evergreen content related to organization mission and services, as well as news and features
- Work with multiple stakeholders across organization to align content and messages with priorities and other activities
- Collaborate with creative and content teams to deliver compelling editorial materials including print, web, video and others
- Drive ongoing innovation in digital content
- Direct internal and contract writers on assigned projects
- Assist on other content projects as needed
- 7+ years of experience in multi-platform content writing and editing
- Demonstrated success creating and producing compelling content that aligns with organizational goals and messaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.