Seeking Top-notch Copywriter for In-house Agency of Global Company
TorchLight seeks an experienced Copywriter (Contract) for the internal agency of a global brand located in Northern Virginia. The Copywriter is responsible for developing compelling consumer-focused & campaign-driven copy across traditional and digital channels. The Copywriter will have expert writing and editing skills with the ability to communicate brand, messaging and individual project objectives clearly and effectively.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. No relocation assistance is available. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop impactful creative that effectively communicate brand story and identity across a wide range of channels and platforms
- Ensure all creative adheres to brand guidelines, messaging and positioning
- Interpret client briefs and account/client feedback to develop relevant and succinct copydecks
- Deliver high quality solutions for digital and traditional platforms including social media, web, print, collateral and others
- Partner with creative director and internal teams to concept, develop and deliver marketing and other campaigns
- Create high quality slogans, headlines, copy and related elements for multi-channel ads, email and campaigns
- Write effective internal communications materials, scripts, blog posts, articles and related initiatives
- Participate in and contribute to creative briefings and presentations, present concepts effectively and persuasively
- Review creative performance and iterate approach for future creative output based on results
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of copywriting experience; agency experience a must
- Experience working with creative briefs to develop copydecks and deliver stellar marketing/advertising copy
- Create top-notch copy that meets strategic objectives including short and long form deliverables
- Expert editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytics and research abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly adept at developing strong working relationships
- Consumer brand experience highly desirable
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.