Seeking an experienced Copywriter for an immediate opportunity to create compelling content for world-renowned brand.
TorchLight is seeking a Copywriter (Long-term contract) with significant agency experience to deliver compelling multi-channel consumer-focused & campaign-driven copy with a focus on digital ad, email and social media copy. If you are ready to join the internal agency of a large global brand as a highly paid advertising Copywriter, this role could be for you!
100% remote opportunity.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible for this opportunity.
Long-term contract opportunity; full-time 40-hours per week with a package of benefits available.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement prior to submission of application for any on-site workers.
- Develop impactful creative that effectively communicates brand story and identity across a wide range of channels and platforms
- Develop relevant and succinct copydecks that meet client briefs and account/client feedback
- Deliver compelling social media content/posts that engage target audiences
- Partner with creative director and internal teams to concept, develop and deliver marketing and other campaigns
- Create high quality slogans, headlines, copy and related elements for multi-channel ads, email and campaigns
- Participate in and contribute to creative briefings and presentations, present concepts effectively and persuasively
- 5+ years of copywriting/copyediting experience; agency experience a must
- REQUIRED: Compelling, cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to deliver impactful storytelling and communications
- Experience working with creative briefs to develop copydecks and deliver stellar marketing/advertising copy
- Create top-notch copy that meets strategic objectives
- Highly proficient at writing copy/content for banner ads, social media and email
- Expert editing and proofreading skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytics and research abilities
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Highly adept at developing strong working relationships
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.