Seeking Talented Copywriter for DC-area agency
TorchLight seeks a talented Copywriter for an agency located in the Washington, DC area. Ideal candidates will have experience developing high impact copy for a variety of digital and traditional media. He or she will effectively collaborate across the organization to meet client and business objectives.
Qualified applicants must be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required for this opportunity. Ability to pass a Public Trust Security Clearance required.
- Develop high-quality advertising and marketing copy for catalogs, ads, websites, blogs and other materials
- Interpret client briefs and account/client feedback to develop relevant and succinct copydecks/concepts
- Collaborate with marketing, PR and other departments on copy projects
- Participate in and contribute to creative briefings and presentations
- Manage a variety of copy projects to meet deliverables and timelines
- 3+ years of advertising/marketing copywriting experience
- Proven success developing compelling copy for digital and traditional media
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of market/media research tools
- Adept at Google Suite and PowerPoint
- B.A. in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.