Seeking a skilled visual storytelling Creative Project Manager to bring to life business proposals for global professional services firm.
TorchLight is seeking a Creative Project Manager to provide creative direction and execution on new business proposals, presentations, and pitches. Ideal candidates should have extensive design experience – from concept to execution. If you’re a visual storyteller looking for growth, then this exciting role could be for you!
Qualified candidates must be in the DC metropolitan area. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct hire full-time job opportunity. Initial onsite requirement in Washington, DC then moving to hybrid work environment.
- Partner with all business development and marketing staff to develop compelling creative business proposals and presentations with a customer-first lens
- Manage individual projects from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Encourage and elevate the marketing team to build the best possible creative environment – lead by example
- Conceptualize daily with the team to guide and inform creative strategy
- Adhere to brand identity, accessibility, and standards while at the same time evolving the visual identity
- Stay current on industry trends; share ideas and recommendations for innovating new templates and design approaches
- 6+ years of relative design experience in a design firm, advertising, or in-house creative department
- REQUIREMENT: Vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories-wow us!
- Experience working with or in highly matrixed organizations, marketing departments; someone who can find creative solutions to help achieve objectives
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Must be meticulous and have an eye for even the most minor details
- Proven ability to manage tight deadlines and manage multiple production projects
- Stellar interpersonal communications skills with a strong intellect and collaborative spirit
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- A/E/C experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.