Seeking Demand Generaiton Manager for Tech-Forward Company in Finance Industry
TorchLight Hire is seeking an Demand Generation Manager for a growing tech-forward company focused on delivering solutions for the accounting industry. The Demand Gen Manager is responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing plans from strategy to execution and reporting. If you have a curiosity to test new and innovative approaches to generate demand and want to develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy, this is the role for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in or near one of four locations: DC Metro, Raleigh, NC, New York City, or Dexter, MI.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Remote work environment.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment.
- Lead development and execution of integrated marketing plans to drive customer awareness, retention and acquisition for specific product portfolios
- Manage execution of multi-channel campaigns using email, social media strategies, paid search, advertising, influencers & partnerships, and events/trade shows to drive qualified demand
- Guide content strategy and messaging architecture in collaboration with product marketing and communication/PR team
- Create and/or manage development of compelling content and collateral (webinars, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, live streams and web pages) and deliver via online and offline marketing channels
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on impact of marketing activities on sales pipelines, revenues, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and agencies including, product, sales, social media and PR on product specific goal setting and execution tactics
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally in professional services and/or tech industry; accounting industry experience a plus
- Proven experience developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and campaigns
- Expertise in email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM campaign management leveraging marketing automation and CRM platforms/solutions
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising best practices
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, navigating competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.