Do you have an AMAZING portfolio and the ability to design high-impact social media and digital campaigns?
Calling all super talented designers: iI you’re a social and digital campaign design master, you need to check out this role. We’re looking for a crazy good Designer (Contract) with agency experience IMMEDIATELY to deliver innovative designs for social media and digital campaigns. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of experience and a keen interest in cutting-edge design and media. If you’re ready to play in the big leagues, this could be the job for you.
Remote candidates may be considered.
Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity. Ideally, candidates will be located in the DC or Baltimore areas. Remote location possible for candidates based on East Coast.
- Create customer-focused innovative design for social media and digital campaigns that deliver significant results
- Develop concepts and designs that demonstrate organization brand identity and positioning in collaboration with creative leadership
- Work with marketing team members to understand business goals, as well as creative briefs and design needs
- Manage individual projects from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Revise and redo creative deliverables based on client and creative director requests
- Ensure campaigns meet highest standards in collaboration with project manager; includes deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards
- Support daily production requests including image manipulation
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 2-4 years of design experience; external or in-house creative agency experience a plus
- REQUIRED: Beautiful and vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories. Wow us!
- Demonstrated success creating designs for social media and digital campaigns including online ads (rich media), and landing pages
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments and developing designs that meet goals
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals and messaging including visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and video experience a plus
- Hospitality experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.