Do you have an AMAZING portfolio and the ability to design high-impact social media and digital campaigns?
TorchLight is looking for a super talented Senior Designer (Long-term contract) with agency experience. If you’re a social and digital campaign design master, you need to check out this role where you’ll deliver innovative designs for multi-media campaigns for a world-renowned brand. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience and a keen interest in cutting-edge design and media. If you’re ready to play in the agency big leagues, this could be the job for you.
Applicants must include cutting-edge digital portfolio in their resume that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories in the digital, social, and print spaces.
100% remote work opportunity.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job at 40-hours per week, eligible for potential extension and a suite of benefits.
- Create customer-focused innovative design for social media and digital campaigns that deliver significant results
- Develop concepts and designs that demonstrate organization brand identity and positioning in collaboration with creative leadership
- Work with marketing team members to understand business goals, as well as creative briefs and design needs
- Execute campaigns including animation and motion graphics
- Manage individual projects from concepting and design phase to production and launch
- Effectively present creative concepts, finished designs and business rationale to stakeholders for approval
- Revise and redo creative deliverables based on client and creative director requests
- Ensure campaigns meet highest standards in collaboration with project manager; includes deliverables, deadlines, quality and brand standards
- Support daily production requests including image manipulation
- Review campaign performance and results; optimize designs for future creative output
- 3+ years of design experience; external or in-house creative agency experience needed
- REQUIRED: Beautiful and vibrant cutting-edge portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell compelling visual stories. Wow us!
- Demonstrated success creating designs for social media and digital campaigns including online ads (rich media), landing pages, animation and motion graphics
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments and developing designs that meet goals
- Working knowledge of design fundamentals and messaging including visual communications, print, digital, social, branding and typography
- Skilled at creative pitch ideas and presentations to all levels of organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adept at Adobe Creative Suite; animation, motion graphics and video experience a plus
- Hospitality experience a plus
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.