Are you a performance-driven digital marketing campaign manager who can work effectively with clients to deliver ROI and results?
TorchLight is seeking a Digital Campaign Manager (Contract) with strong digital media skills and client-facing agency experience for a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C.
Ideal candidates are located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore areas, remote candidates considered in the Eastern Time Zone.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job, 40-hours per week. Flexible and work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Work with clients to develop marketing campaign strategy to meet performance objectives
- Write project and creative briefs based on client objectives
- Oversee online campaigns in paid, earned, and owned channels
- Serve as account lead and communicate project status, milestones, results and issues
- Measure program performance; make optimization recommendations
- 8+ years of B2C digital marketing experience; agency experience required
- Proven success of crafting digital campaign strategy based on client needs
- Excellent client and account management skills
- Adept at marketing/media plan development and ability to drive campaign efficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.