Seeking performance-driven Digital Campaign Marketing Manager for non-profit organization
Are you a performance-driven digital marketing campaign manager who can work effectively with clients to deliver ROI and results? TorchLight is seeking a Digital Campaign Marketing Manager (Contract) for a non-profit organization based in Washington, D.C. Ideal candidates will have 6+ years of digital marketing experience, including client-facing agency experience. The Campaign Manager will work directly with clients to craft digital marketing strategy and ensure flawless execution. If you are a client management and digital marketing expert with a talent for campaign testing, budget management and optimization, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Work with clients to develop marketing campaign strategy to meet performance objectives
- Work with individual digital channel SMEs to execute campaigns
- Write project and creative briefs based on client objectives
- Oversee campaign/content adherence to branding and messaging
- Serve as account lead and communicate project status, milestones, results and issues
- Forecast results, define ROI numbers and requirements and ensure accurate results tracking
- Ensure efficiency of budget allocations to meet ROI expectations
- Manage external vendors to schedule and meet deliverables including launch dates, testing, budget and performance
- Measure program performance including reports and analysis; make optimization and priority recommendations based on results/ROI
- Work with internal web team to optimize on-site conversion and engagement
- 6+ years of B2C digital marketing experience; agency experience required
- Proven success of crafting digital campaign strategy based on client needs
- Excellent client and account management skills
- Adept at marketing/media plan development and ability to drive maximum campaign efficiency
- Working knowledge of MarTech and analytics programs
- Strong budgeting skills to deliver expected ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Working knowledge of CMS and web production
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.