TorchLight Hire is seeking an experienced Digital Communications Coordinator to lead social media content and email marketing efforts for an international member association!
The Digital Communications Coordinator (Contract-to-Hire) will work in close collaboration with the VP of Marketing and Communications and the Editorial Director to manage all social media and web postings for the overall organization, monthly publications, large member events, and any other Association programs. This position will plan and execute social media and email campaigns to drive audience engagement, assist in strategizing and implementing paid and organic social media campaigns, analyze campaign data and provide strategic recommendations for future activities.
Location: Ideally candidates are located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and 100% remote candidates will also be considered. U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Employment: This is a full-time contract-to-hire opportunity, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) and 100% remote work options available for this opportunity. Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Create and post content on multiple social media platforms and association-owned websites
- Manage the association’s online community on social media
- Curate and post content for weekly newsletters, publications, and events.
- Advise association on strategic ideas and make recommendations on initiatives that will drive engagement across social channels based on campaign and performance data
- Regularly share performance metrics and learnings with management and other stakeholders
- Maintain proper tagging/attribution of social campaigns; ensure reliable reporting that can inform data-driven decision-making
- Develop multimedia content to include presentations, ads, images, videos, and gifs
- Create presentations and templates using PowerPoint, Canva, or other software
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of digital communications, social media marketing, and email marketing experience
- Proficiency in WordPress, MS Office suite, Canva, Hootsuite, WordPress, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities within deadlines. Comfortable working independently and in collaboration.
- Must be willing to travel to headquarter’s meetings, trade shows, and EXPO’s as needed
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.