Seeking results-oriented digital content marketing specialist for fast-growth organization
Are you a content marketing guru able to develop top-notch content concepts and deliverables that drive results? TorchLight is seeking a Digital Content Marketing Specialist for a fast-growing organization located in Northern Virginia. Ideal candidates will have 1+ years of B2B content creation/marketing experience with a track record of driving audience demand with compelling content.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Partner with digital marketing colleagues to create content campaign plans and calendar
- Develop and present relevant and engagement content concepts in a variety of formats including text and visuals
- Identify audience interests and needs to define strategic content plans
- Create excellent brand-compliant copy including editing, proofreading and publishing
- Ensure all content adheres to SEO guidelines to drive search results
- Provide reports and analysis on content performance against KPIs
- Manage external vendors/agencies including creative feedback and direction
- Create content designed to educate potential hires
- Support other related marketing initiatives as needed
- 1+ years of B2B content creation and marketing experience
- Proven success developing, writing, proofreading and editing engaging content to drive demand from and educate target audiences
- Proficient in managing and implementing content/campaign calendar
- Experience designing social media graphics, infographics, case studies and other visual assets
- Working knowledge of Canva; Adobe Creative Suite desired
- Adept at SEO and paid content marketing on a variety of channels
- Strong project management skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.