Seeking experienced a Digital Analytics Manager for a large non-profit to support website performance!
TorchLight Hire is looking for a talented Digital Analytics Manager (Contract) to performance metrics for digital and web. The Manager will provide metrics to leadership about the growth of web properties, including understanding the site’s core functionalities, its enhancements and testing roadmap.
Ideal candidates are located Washington, D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Long-term contract role with benefits; work-from-home (WFH) options; and on-site hybrid work schedule in Washington, DC.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly KPI reports and analysis for review by internal and external stakeholders
- Help translate business analytic needs and technical requirements for website’s functionalities, working closely with product and business team members
- Perform detailed analysis of data related to the website
- Create test plans to help optimize website’s performance
- Prepare visual and data-driven presentations, summaries and reports for executive review
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Site Catalyst, Adobe Target, Tableau and/or DOMO
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organization and be adaptable to changing situations
- Can effectively work in a highly matrixed environment
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.