Seeking talented Digital Marketing Analytics Manager for Northern Virginia organization
TorchLight is looking for a data-obsessed Digital Marketing Analytics Manager (Contract-to-Hire) for a financial organization located in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in enterprise-level marketing analytics and data management. The manager will effectively collaborate with multiple business units to develop insightful reporting and customer engagement/retention strategies. If you are passionate about managing customer databases, optimizing marketing programs through segmentation and targeting and providing high-level data visualizations and reporting, this could be the perfect role for you!
Qualified applicants must be in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Oversee segmentation of email marketing lists for use in multiple marketing programs including events, surveys, content and campaigns
- Make recommendations for segmentation and targeting based on email campaign results
- Manage retention and reengagement programs via CRM and maintain database records/list and data hygiene
- Support data/analytics requests from business partners and define reporting requirements to optimize results
- Create KPIs and provide analysis, reports and data visualizations that effectively communicate trends and insights about earned and paid content programs
- Develop customer surveys, forms and landing pages that drive customer engagement
- Create and manage event-related mobile app
- Lead integration of various data sources/systems to provide useful and actionable insights and recommendations
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise marketing/analytics and data management role
- Demonstrated success managing, analyzing and segmenting large data sets in support of paid and owned media
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics and digital analytics in general; Google Tag manager experience preferred
- Familiarity with multiple backend systems for data manipulation and segmentation
- Working knowledge of CRM, list management/maintenance, GDPR and CAN-SPAM
- Experience with object-oriented databases and event management systems; Cvent preferred
- Adept at marketing systems/tools like Litmus, Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot
- Advanced Excel skills
- Adept at web survey creation and management
- Familiar with HTML/CSS with ability to create forms and landing pages
- B2B/B2G experience preferred
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.