Calling all digital marketers with demand generation experience!
TorchLight Hire is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator (Contract) to support the execution of demand gen campaigns, marketing tactics, and email content creation for a DC-area education company. Ideal candidates will have 1+ years of B2B marketing experience and hands-on experience in a marketing automation platform.
This is a 100% remote position. Eastern or Central Time Zones required. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Contract opportunity; full-time position.
- Manage marketing automation programs including demand gen, list management and creative development
- Set up and execute lead generation activities and campaigns
- Report on campaign success through metrics and analytics
- Write email content for demand gen campaigns
Skills and experience:
- 1+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success implementing marketing automation campaigns and content marketing programs
- Proficient in writing and launching emails
- Strong project management skills
- WordPress, Marketo, Hubspot, or other marketing automation experience preferred
- Writing samples required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.