Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager for DC-based national organization
TorchLight Hire is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (Contract) for an organization located in Washington, D.C. The Marketing Manager will develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs for a large portfolio of internal clients and programs. They will work with stakeholders and departments across the organization to meet business objectives.
Ideally candidates are located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore areas, but fully remote candidates will be considered if in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time contract job; 40-hours per week; and work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Develop impactful marketing strategies and drive implementation of all initiatives
- Create messaging and positioning frameworks for marketing efforts
- Collaborate with internal clients and related departments to define customer needs, marketing goals, initiatives, campaign ideas, and strategic marketing briefs
- Work with external agencies and vendors to develop and create effective marketing campaigns and strategies and ensure projects are on budget, to spec, and on schedule
- Work with digital and social media teams to develop and execute effective customer-focused marketing initiatives
- Create and analyze key performance metrics and make recommendations for ongoing optimization
- Manage marketing budget and supporting financial tasks
- 5+ years of marketing experience; direct marketing experience a plus
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing integrated marketing strategies and campaigns across digital and traditional B2C channels
- Deep knowledge of email, digital marketing, social media marketing, and direct marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical abilities including campaign testing experience
- Expert project management skills with high attention to detail
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.
Please note that many of our clients have instituted COVID-19 vaccination requirements for on-site work.