Seeking flexible Digital Marketing Manager for national association
Are you a digital marketing and web jack of all trades ready to help strategic partners generate significant results? TorchLight is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager (Contract) for a national organization. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience delivering high impact digital marketing strategies and programs including website creation and optimization. If you have the ability to work effectively with partners to meet aggressive goals, this job could be for you!
This is a remote opportunity. U.S. Citizenship or a US permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Provide high impact digital marketing support for key partners across various channels
- Work with partners to create new web sites or rebrand existing websites
- Support and manage social media activities including social media channel updates including content and imagery, as well as Google MyBusiness
- Create web content and ensure implementation of SEO best practices
- Perform analytics and reports and make recommendations for optimization of digital channels and programs
- Train and educate partners on best practices and industry standards for digital marketing and web sites
- Support other activities as needed
- 3+ years of experience in website creation and management, as well as well as marketing across digital channels
- Proven success delivering effective websites to drive consumers through conversion funnel
- Highly proficient in digital marketing including paid media/advertising
- Adept at SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Adept at project management and prioritization
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.