Seeking Experienced Digital Marketing Manager
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager (Contract) to work for a national association in Washington, D.C. The Digital Marketing Manager will develop campaign strategy and manage all operations for digital and traditional campaigns. He or she will be highly focused on campaign results/optimization and serve as project manager.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop project/campaign strategy briefs that meet business objectives
- Collaborate with internal specialists to implement search marketing programs
- Work with social media department to optimize paid social campaigns
- Facilitate development of campaign creative with internal and external agencies
- Create text messaging campaign strategy and creative; oversee deployment
- Develop reports and analyze campaign performance; make recommendations for ongoing optimization and testing
- Serve as internal project lead for all marketing campaigns including communications, requirements, deadlines and deliverables
- Update website with relevant information
- Assist on other projects as needed
- 5+ years of marketing and communications experience: agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success with digital campaign strategy and operations
- Highly adept at digital marketing campaign optimization
- Working knowledge of tracking, data and reporting requirements for on- and offline campaigns; highly analytical mindset
- Strong project management skills
- B.A./B.S. required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.