Are you a hands-on Digital Marketer with a passion for travel?
TorchLight is seeking a fulltime Digital Marketing Manager to join a Maryland-based hospitality organization. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience in paid social, paid search, SEO, SEM, programmatic display, and campaign management. Candidates must have direct digital marketing in the hotel and/or travel space and management experience.
Hybrid with up to 1-2 days per month onsite in MD. Candidates ideally located in the DMV or Baltimore metropolitan area. Candidates must be open to travel as necessary for team meetings. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity, offering a flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Create and manage paid and organic social, search, and programmatic campaigns to support digital strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency partners to help develop project strategy, campaign requirements, timelines, content, and creative.
- Partner with sales, strategy, and analytics teams on reporting.
- Monitor and manage online reputation across multiple online travel platforms.
- Oversee social media specialist as well as digital hospitality partners.
- Manage budgets and projects.
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and managing paid search, paid and organic social campaigns, SEO/SEM in the hotel industry.
- At least 1-2 years of management experience.
- Strong understanding of the importance of data to drive decision-making.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint.
- Ability to work effectively across functions and teams while providing exceptional attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.