Seeking Digital Media Specialist for one of Fortune Magazine’s Great Places to Work
TorchLight is seeking a Digital Media Specialist for a commercial real estate company located in Bethesda, MD. They will be responsible for developing and managing digital media/advertising campaigns across multiple business lines. If you have 3+ years of experience in digital advertising, then this job could be the perfect fit for you – read more below!
Qualified applicants must be located in the DC Metro; position requires three days/week on-site in Bethesda, MD.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Direct Hire opportunity; full-time, 40-hours per week. Hybrid work environment with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Oversee the creation and production of multiple external advertising campaigns, including coordination of design, development of messaging, copywriting and deployment of ads
- Develop and manage media budgets and plans
- Assist with day-to-day management of creative agency, ad creation and trafficking
- Manage relationships with media/advertising vendors and partners and negotiate campaign contracts
- Measure and report on performance of digital advertising activities and assess against goals; ID trends and insights to optimize spend and performance
- Collaborate with internal teams, agencies and other vendor partners to ensure goals are met
Skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital advertising, paid media or media management role; B2B experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite (InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience using marketing automation, ideally Pardot
- Experience leveraging digital analytics across platforms (Google AdWords, DemandBase, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more)
- Exceptional writing, copy editing and project management skills
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.