Are you all about direct response and direct mail marketing?
TorchLight is seeking a Direct Mail Marketing Manager (Long-term contract) for a nationally recognized association based in Washington, D.C. If you’re an experienced direct mail marketer who thrives in a role where you’ll be growing channels and focused on expanding lead generation efforts, then this could be perfect for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington, D.C. or Baltimore metro areas for this hybrid role.
U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time long-term contract opportunity 40-hours per week with a package of benefits and potential conversion opportunity. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options in this hybrid role.
Note: This client has instituted a COVID-19 vaccination requirement for any on-site workers.
- Drive direct mail and web efforts to acquire new members
- Manage and optimize list segmentation, testing new creative, content, and campaigns regularly
- Oversee project roadmap to ensure management and stakeholder alignment
- Monitor and assess segments and channels performance
- Partner with analytics team to confirm accurate reporting
- Collaborate with internal print production team for timely and accurate campaigns and projects
- Drive all direct response and direct mail efforts, working to drive customers online
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in B2C marketing, with direct mail expertise
- Extensive creative project management and campaign management skills
- Familiarity with direct response and direct mail marketing best practices
- Creative project management experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with and manage key stakeholders to achieve business goals
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.