Seeking Director of CRM Strategy for company based in Rockville, MD
TorchLight is seeking a Director of CRM Strategy for a company based in the Rockville, MD area. The Director of CRM Strategy will drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention through the development of customer promotions programs that leverage best-in-class marketing tools and technology. The Director will work cross-functionally to develop and implement customer-centric, data-driven campaigns and programs to meet performance targets.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Lead integration of marketing tech tools with current systems as well as drive ongoing iteration and upgrades to capitalize on new marketing and revenue opportunities
- Serve as product lead and work with product management, content and revenue teams to support campaign execution and maximize CRM tool performance and integration
- Define how to utilize CRM technology to identify and/or refine audience segmentation across platforms and leverage to implement effective promotional programs
- Identify and manage end-to-end execution of customer promotions calendar to drive acquisition and loyalty and work cross-functionally to refine and optimize
- Develop and execute promotions test plans to drive incremental revenue for the organization; ensure tech stack is aligned and delivers on goals and offers
- Provide reporting and analysis and implement ongoing campaign optimization based on business performance and customer needs
- Own program budget and deliver maximum program ROI
- Serve as subject matter expert for CRM and marketing technology tools and provide recommendations and insight to teams across organization
- 7-10+ years of experience in CRM and/or marketing promotions role; CPG, retail, or agency experience a plus
- Proven success rolling out a CRM or MarTech platform in enterprise setting for multiple brands
- Deep experience with audience segmentation and data-driven marketing
- Adept at digital technology including CRM, ESP, content management, digital analytics, and CDP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage relationships working across all levels of organization
- Ability to drive strategy and implement initiatives
- Strong project management skills with high level of initiative and attention to detail
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.