Seeking strategic and resourceful field marketing leader
Are you a strategic and resourceful field marketing leader with the ability to partner with enterprise sales teams to meet and exceed company goals? TorchLight is looking for a talented Director of Field Marketing to lead the development and implementation of field marketing strategies and plans for the North American region. The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of relevant experience with the ability to combine account-based marketing, product marketing, and marketing/communications to produce business results. If you fit the bill, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area; remote work setup will be considered. U.S. Citizenship or a US permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Develop field marketing strategy to deliver new customers to sales pipeline, enable outside sales channels and increase existing customer awareness and engagement
- Work with sales leadership, field sales teams and related partners to create plan based on market opportunities and needs, acquisition of key accounts and revenue maximization goals
- Collaborate with direct sales teams to define marketing and sales requirements that meet objectives
- Coordinate and manage consistent messaging and branding across marketing team
- Work with regional customers to develop case studies
- Educate sales teams about relevant marketing programs
- Partner with sales leadership to communicate pipeline progress and optimization
- Plan, host, and execute field marketing events to create new opportunities and deepen existing customer relationships
- Manage account-based marketing strategy and initiatives including target account identification and campaigns
- Effectively manage marketing budget
- Lead high-performing team of marketing professionals
- 15+ years of marketing experience in field marketing/sales enablement; 5+ years of management experience required
- Demonstrated success planning and implementing strategic marketing initiatives in partnership with sales and operations teams
- Significant working knowledge of ABM, demand generation and inbound marketing strategy
- Experience collaborating and supporting enterprise sales teams
- Highly analytical with understanding of tech product requirements, relevant platforms and effective platform implementation.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into useable data to enable revenue maximization
- Proficient with Streaming Ingest, Delta Ingest, Batch Ingest and related data types including analytics time series data, ticket data and others
- Ability to generate data insights from AI/ML to define and differentiate products and services
- Demonstrated knowledge of UI/UX components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to work with stakeholders of all levels
- Media savvy with experience interviewing and engaging with press
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.