Seeking Director, Integrated Marketing Strategy for National Security Initiatives
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Director, Integrated Marketing Strategy for National Security to work for a technology nonprofit based in Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in integrated marketing focused on national security. The director will develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs to enhance awareness, meet business objectives and grow revenue. If you are a national security marketing expert with superior communication skills, this job could be for you!
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Create marketing strategies that support business objectives and gain cross-functional buy-in for national security programs
- Develop and implement integrated, multi-channel marketing plans that deliver on go-to-market and growth initiatives
- Develop and manage digital content marketing campaigns
- Provide strategic recommendations and marketing subject matter expertise to guide and support business unit objectives and create digital content, collateral, case studies and presentations targeted to current and potential clients/partners
- Ensure brand consistency and adherence to brand standards in all marketing efforts
- Oversee campaign tracking and develop reports and provide detailed campaign analysis; optimize based on recommendations.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing campaign planning and implementation for national security and government initiatives
- Demonstrated success planning, executing and measuring complex marketing campaigns to meet brand awareness, loyalty and business growth
- Adept at customer journey mapping
- Experience with digital content development, management and optimization
- Proficient in SalesForce/Marketing Cloud
- Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Strong project manager, problem-solver and team-player
- Great storyteller with intellectual curiosity
- National security experience required
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.