Seeking Director of Marketing Creative Operations for Maryland-based organization
TorchLight seeks a Director of Marketing Creative Operations (Contract) for a large organization based in Maryland. The Director of Marketing Creative Operations is responsible for the successful delivery of a high volume of creative projects for multiple platforms. He or she will lead a high-performing team and collaborate effectively with stakeholders to output high quality creative that meets client expectations.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas and have U.S. Citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- 5+ years of marketing creative production and project management
- Demonstrated success managing creative production for print and digital platforms
- Deep knowledge of Workfront system
- Expert marketing project management skills at enterprise level; PMP certification highly desirable
- Familiarity with web development process and content management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at budget management and analysis
- B.A./B.S. required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.