Seeking data-obsessed marketing operations leader
Are you a data-obsessed marketing operations manager capable of high-level strategy and expert implementation? TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Operations Director to lead the development and optimization of marketing processes and provide data insights, recommendations and data quality to drive leads through marketing and sales funnels. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in marketing ops with significant experience with digital marketing and overall analysis. If you are an experienced leader with an impressive track record in marketing operations, this job could be the perfect fit!
Qualified applicants will ideally be located in the D.C./Baltimore metro area. Client may be able to support remote candidates. U.S. Citizenship or a U.S. permanent residency card is required for this opportunity.
- Leads marketing operations function including strategy and implementation of marketing processes that drive leads through marketing and sales funnel
- Works with finance and marketing leadership to establish marketing campaign budgets and ROI targets
- Identifies new trends and actions to ensure data quality for marketing department activities; drives marketing database strategy to facilitate top quality data
- Works with sales operations to execute marketing tools and processes that optimize marketing/sales funnel including lead quality and management
- Provides expert analysis of all marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing actionable data insights and recommendations to improve target audience acquisition and retention
- Presents data insights and findings to marketing department; creates KPI-driven reports and executive dashboards
- Works directly with sales organization to ensure sales targets are met through combination of process optimization, data quality and performance measurement
- 10+ years of experience in marketing operations; 8+ years of experience in digital and analytical marketing; 5+ years of management experience
- High proficiency with marketing automation tools; Marketo and Salesforce experience required
- Working knowledge of lead forecasting, trends analysis and lead scoring
- Strong data management abilities including data hygiene and quality assurance
- Familiarity with marketing campaign process and analysis
- SaaS experience required
- Experience with campaign tools and content management systems
- Expert quantitative and ROI analysis skills including creation of reports and dashboards
- Data-driven mindset with ability to determine and communicate program effectiveness, data insights and optimization recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relationship driven with ability to work with wide range of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with ability to multitask in fast paced environment
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.