TorchLight Hire seeks a Director of Integrated Technology and Digital Transformation for a mission-driven organization based in Washington, D.C. The Director of Integrated Technology will lead the strategy and execution of a multi-year effort to leverage data and technology to meet current and future business challenges. The Director will work across the organization to develop a technology roadmap, create, and implement new tech/information systems and processes, and empower organizational decision-making through data.
Qualified applicants must be located in the Washington D.C. or Baltimore metro areas. Candidates located outside of these areas only considered if willing to relocate. Candidates must have U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
- Develop and execute the organization’s new multi-year information/technology management strategy with focus on data usage and oversight; work across the organization to develop change communications plan and educate internal stakeholders on all technology initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to create and implement an ongoing technology roadmap
- Build systems that provide solutions to organization’s data and information requirements
- Identify, develop, test and execute new tech tools, services and processes, as well as upgrade current systems
- Facilitate collaboration across organization using tech/information systems and processes; integrate systems and teams as needed
- Manage CRM and Salesforce database with focus on accurate reporting, workflow efficiency and integration with related systems
- Establish effective process for new technology acquisition, testing, contract negotiation/purchasing and implementation
- Oversee budgets and financials including consultants, platforms, external vendor and services providers; manage other key financial tasks as required including forecasting and analysis
- Ensure adherence to continually updated tech policy and usage guidelines
- Lead data and infrastructure security processes and ensure effective implementation of requirements
- Recruit and develop new high performance technology team
- 10+ years of technology and progressive data experience; 7+ years of technology team management experience; experience working in non-profit/advocacy/field organizing industries highly preferred
- Proven success managing a variety of tech operations functions including data and application management, business analysis, security, and technology information systems; experience with voter registration/database platforms a big plus
- Working knowledge of external vendor/service management
- Highly adept at CRM/dynamic database builds and maintenance; Salesforce preferred
- User-focused approach with deep knowledge of various end-user experiences including training, adoption and data-usage related to applications
- Familiarity with tech policy creation, execution and team adherence
- Superior verbal communication and writing skills; able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep experience with business management, budgeting, operations, processes and team leadership
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.