Are you a growth marketing expert with experience in brand management and go-to-market strategies?
TorchLight is seeking an analytical, organized Director of Marketing with a strategic mindset for an established healthcare tech organization. The candidate must have experience in digital marketing, leading marketing teams, managing marketing budgets, overseeing brand management, and developing impactful marketing campaigns that drive business objectives. The Director of Marketing will play a crucial role in the company's digital transformation, leveraging digital platforms for marketing activities, and implementing data-driven decisions.
Ideally qualified applicants will be located in the Baltimore or DC metropolitan area, with a hybrid work arrangement. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity, offering a flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options.
- Develop and implement the overall marketing strategy
- Lead and manage the marketing team
- Manage the marketing budget and allocate resources effectively
- Oversee the development, maintenance and growth of the company's brand identity
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, and preferences
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze marketing metrics
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and technologies
- Manage vendors, agencies, and partners for various marketing initiatives
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of strategic marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Proficiency with digital marketing tools and analytics platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Google Analytics), SEO/SEM tools like SEMRush or Ahrefs, Social Media Advertising platforms (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn) and Email Marketing tools like HubSpot.
- Expertise in go-to-market strategy
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (e.g., HubSpot CRM, Salesforce)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Experience with expanding local to national operations
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.