TorchLight is seeking an experienced Director of Sales And Business Development with a proven track record in business development, sales, or related roles, who can drive the growth and success of our client’s business.
As the Director of Sales And Business Development, your main responsibilities will be to identify and pursue new business opportunities, build strong relationships with clients, develop, and execute strategic plans and work closely with the marketing and event management teams for seamless project execution.
Ideally, qualified applicants are in the DMV or DC metropolitan area. Hybrid or remote work options provided. U.S. citizenship or a permanent residency card in the U.S. is required to be an eligible candidate for this opportunity.
Full-time job, 40-hours per week. Flexible work schedule with work-from-home (WFH) options. Benefits included.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve business growth and revenue targets
- Prepare and present proposals, negotiate contracts and terms with clients
- Work closely with marketing and event management teams for project execution
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in business development, sales, or related roles
- Strong network of contacts within Non-profits, Associations, and corporations
- Knowledge of and experience in the event management industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and execute business plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
TorchLight Hire matches qualified candidates like you with contract and permanent marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We offer our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance, 401(k) plans and others.
TorchLight values diversity, equity and inclusion of people of all backgrounds, perspectives and experience — including our full-time employees, contractors and clients. Read more about our commitment to diversity.